Garant Tap extension with quick-release chuck 5
|for thread nominal ⌀ d1DIN 371||M7|
|for thread nominal ⌀ d1DIN 374/376||M9 − M10|
|for thread shank ⌀ d2||7 mm|
|Extension ⌀ D3||12 mm|
|Extension ⌀ D4||16 mm|
|Extension K2||9 mm|
|Extension L2||45 mm|
|Extension L3||145 mm|
|Type of product||Extension|
|Article number||338460 5|
|EAN / GTIN||4045197953124|
- Long version.
- Torque transmission via the square shank.
- Theleading endof the extension is fitted with aquick-release chuck.
- Therear endof the extension is to DIN, so that the extension can be mounted either in a quick-change tapping head or in an ER collet for taps with a square shank.
- Time-saving exchange of taps with repetition accuracy and quick-change adapter.
- Almost any combination of extensions available, due to the identical diameter D3and drive square K2.
For tapping in confined places, such as recesses, offsets, sharp edges on jigs, extremely deep internal threads, or directly into casting walls.
For mounting in quick-change tapping collets or ER tapping collets with a square drive.